1. Q: I am not a muslim – can i wear taweez and will it work?
A: The taweez and the rest items and services we offer work on everyone regardless of your ethnical group or religion. This is a gift sended from Allah to every human in this world and it will be shame if we don`t use it!
2. Q: Are your items and services made in halal way without any shirk ( idolatry) in them?
A: Yes, all items here are handmade in a pure halal way by the laws of Islam. In very rare cases, if the client insist, we use kala jadoo.
3. Q: Can I use several amulets and talismans together?
A: You can use most of them together, but It is good to ask us for any case, because some of them may interfere each other and the result won`t be good enough.
4. Q: In some of your rituals, you bury taweez is graveyard, isn`t this dangerous?
A: In ruhania the graveyards are used as for bad ( separation, revenge, death), but also for good – for love and return lost love, for love binding ( to be together until death set us apart), for wealth and so on. Usually, we evoke spiritual graveyard creatures – moakils and with their help we accomplish your goals.
5. Q: I love someone who is living in other country – can we get together with your items?
A: Yes, there are no borders for our services and for the will of Allah Almighty. Of course – as bigger is the distance, as slow the manifesting will come. For such long distance relationships – the rituals will be better option, because only amulets alone won`t be strong enough to help.